Anyone had implantation bleeding? Does this sound like it?

Curious95

Reaction score
Hiya so my last period started on the 4th (wed) and ended on the 8th of december. I then had unprotected sex the following sun (15th) I'm on the pill but missed 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. I've recently just ran out last week and normally I would bleed 2-3 days after forgetting to take pill. It's taken 6 days for anything (26th) but it was a watery brown and very light.

Normally my periods are heavy and bright red, are regular and consistent with flow, colour and texture. I put a sanitary towel in anyways and it's progressed to this black/brown tar like colour still very light. Today there was little flecks of red but still not a lot. Is this implantation bleeding? I can't do a test till the 2nd of January.

That's what I used to get at the start and end of a period. I had implantation bleeding or "spotting". I had a pinky discharge as if period were to start so inserted a tampon. I used 1 tampon the whole day, had absolutely nothing over the weekend and then had spotting for three days after, I can only describe it as tiny drops of blood on a panty liner, literally like when you flick a paintbrush and you get tiny specks. Didn't think anything of it as I was told I may not be able to conceive naturally and low & behold I was pregnant.

my implantation bleed was light pink and lasted two days. two days later I tested and had a strong positive. It showed up right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->