Anyone had Loo laaa Waxed?

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
Iv booked in for Friday.................cos well........................it needs 'sorting' out!:haha:

What was ur experience like?will i cry ? :argh:

its more embarrassing than anything :) it hurts but is bareable

do u get undressed or how does it work......yeh im a little embarassed :wacko:

How long does it take?

My girl is FAST, so maybe 15 minutes in and out? I've never timed it... And yes, it hurts- the first few times especially. Tell your waxer this is your first time and ask if they have numbing spray or cooling gel- most do :thumbup:

I've had a Brazilian done a couple of times, I should think after that experience, just an ordinary bikini wax should be pretty tame!

you have to take your bottom half off and they give you paper pants that barely cover anything. and you just have to hold / pull your skin in certain places for them to pull the wax off. Im usually in an hour but i like most off it taken off so it can take a while.

I have never had it done, id be too shy!
But my friend described it to be the exact same way as Starangel above.

Also, Loo Laa...:D brilliant.

Yep I have it done regularly. I usually just strip off completely

I once tried to have the whole thing waxed (think its called a hollywood?) but I had to tell her to stop as I couldn't stand the pain

I have had my legs waxed loads of times so im not a complete wuss but I wouldn't get my loo la done again :argh:

**maybe try taking some pain killers half an hour beforehand as ive heard this can help** xx

I used to go in monthly (can't really afford it now at $60 a pop!) and to be honest, it's different. It does hurt but not as much as you anticipate (but then this is me who said giving birth wasn't that bad, so it's different for everyone, too), I thought having my legs waxed was worse for some reason :shrug:

It also gets easier the more you go, as the root of the hair is weakened so it won't tug as much and will come out easier :thumbup: Oh oh and make sure not to shave in between going because this undoes the effect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->