Anyone had weird sensations in abdomen?

Tish5478

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am about 7+3 (I think) with #2 and today I've had a weird vibration type fluttering over my bikini line. It doesn't hurt and can last up to 30-60 seconds and then go and then return. I read somewhere it could be the growing uterus pressing against a nerve causing it to spasm which I guess sounds plausible. I didn't have this last time so just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I'm not overly concerned as I have no pain or bleeding etc but just generally wondering what's going on??!!

Thanks in advance!

It may be gas lol. I know I've been able to feel things in there more than usual and I think its just everything moving around and stretching. Plus we are more sensitive to things down there now.

At around 6 weeks, I had a fluttering right below my left breast bone. It happened for about 15 seconds every 2 minutes or so, and lasted for about 8 hours! It got better as the day progressed, but was very unsettling. It has not happened since that day, and my OB said it was probably just some gas, as the intestines do some odd things during pregnancy!

It's normal. No idea what it is though :laugh2:

I had it on and off with DD. Started in first tri, and I think I had it on occasion in 2nd tri.

Tish, I know the exact feeling. I was experiencing It while reading your post. I don't think it's gas because usually I get really intense/stabby gas pains. Not sure though, this is my first pregnancy and I'm 9 weeks so I don't have much experience. Let me know if you find out any more info!

I've read a lot of women describe exactly what you wrote-- totally normal! :) I've read that it's just your body stretching/growing.

Thanks everyone. Just got up and it's doing it again! Bring on the growth! ☺ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"