Anyone have a Bicornuate Uterus?

K

kirsten1985

I had my baby in May at 37 weeks, so not early. Normal vaginal delivery. But after I had her they discovered in theatre that I had a Bicornuate uterus (it is like a heart shape) and apparently this commonly causes premature birth, they were quite surprised I had got to 37 weeks. I am now fairly nervous about having another baby (won't be for a few years yet!) as I am worried about it coming early.

I just wanted to know if any of you preemie mums have this problem and if it caused you to give birth early?

Also, all your babies are soooo gorgeous, and you are so inspiring and strong, I admire the lot of you. :hugs:

hi kirsten

I dont have any experience personally but wanted to pop in ay hi, Freya is gorgeous hun. Getting to 37 week sounds amazing given the sitaution, maybe next time will be the same, however should you have your next baby early know that the nursing staff etc are amazing and will look after your lo as if he/she was there own whether baby was born at 24 or 36/37 weeks!

Best of luck for the future :hugs: x

Hi! I have seen you around the forum, and never noticed that it says you have in your sig.

Has it affected you TTC?

:hugs:

no but had mc... hospital said they had no info and had too look it up on net

Sorry about your m/c :hugs:

When I was in hospital they told me to go home and Google it! Ridiculous.

thats shocking they sent you both away without any info! As im sure everone has found out at one time or another - google is good and bad, me personally I google every wee niggle etc made me a touch of a hypochondriac I think :dohh:

ThatGirl - sorry to hear about your m/c, best of luck with TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->