Anyone have a Bugaboo Bee?

ChloesMummy

Reaction score
I want to buy a second stroller so im looking for something small(ish), light and hard wearing for travelling abroad but dont want an umbrella stroller I want something quite funky and different and have fallen in love with this, but its pretty expensive........Is it worth the money? Do you reccomend it?

Thanks x

i bought one as a second stroller as i have the frog also and i LOVE it. We bought red and i adore it. its so easy to fold and small and a dream to push. Some people worry about them being small for LO's to sit in but my LO is very tall and its fine...

GO FOR IT!!

I've bought one as a second stroller too, also in red but have also purchased a black hood and a black nest too....haven't had the baby yet, but love the Bee.....a dream to push....I placed a 5lb bag of potatoes on mine to see what it was like when it arrived!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will be so handy for trips out and also on buses and trains, the shopping basket is a fab size!

Buy it at once!

Im thinking of buying this aswell lisalovesbean is the shopping basket enough to hold at least two shopping bags? I was bit worried about the hood being a bit large is this the case? thanks x

Im thinking of buying this aswell lisalovesbean is the shopping basket enough to hold at least two shopping bags? I was bit worried about the hood being a bit large is this the case? thanks x

Definately.....and then some more! I was really surprised at the size of the basket considering it is a stroller.....16 litre capacity apparentely!!

I couldn't reccommend this more...it's a fab buggy!

The hood is big but a great shade from the sun and it does recline back so you can push it back and admire the passenger!

We have one and I love it! Everyone always comments on its looks, the fact that it is rear-facing (quite rare) and how easy it is to push. It turns on a penny! Also, the adjustable handle is very useful as my hubby is a lot taller than I am.

I would definitely recommend it. Well worth the money, in my opinion. And lovely and snug with the nest or the footmuff.

Think youve made my mind up for me oh said i can have it just going to wait until find out sex before i order it thanks ladies xxx

That's Great! ^^^^^^^^^^ :happydance:

You won't regret it....there are some sellers on Ebay that do custom made hoods and liners for the bee in all sorts of amazing fabrics, well worth a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->