Anyone have a "period" before having bfp?

angelbump

Reaction score
Just wondering how many ladies have seemingly had there periods and then gone onto find out they are infact pregnant. Reason i ask is i've had a few pg symptoms and i had very few with my son but i had an early period and it was wierd ( very very light compared to normal and had period pains after it more than during) is this at all possible? Im worried as we dont want to actively try until next year.
Thanks ladies x

I have had spotting, about 6dpo that was implantation bleeding and was indeed pregnant. In my case that was my only pregnancy loss so I hope I don't get IB ever again or I'll be worried about another mc! Not true for everyone though. I did think it was my period and didn't test until I was about 5 weeks because I think I just felt a little off? It was a huge surprise for sure.

Thankyou for replying, it seems a bit wierd to me as my body is like clockwork and this period was about a week early which is odd. I think ill wait it out and see what happens next month. Hopefully its just an off month for me. So sorry for your loss too i dont think i had ib with my son either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->