Anyone have issues with faint BFP lines?

ERosePW

Reaction score
I got a faint BFP on Tues, and it darkened a tad on Wed, and then a smidge more on Thurs. But Fri and today, the lines aren't changing and almost even seem a tad lighter. I had my blood test at dr yesterday, but I won't get results until Mon, so now I'll be worrying all weekend. Just hoping to hear some similar stories where everything has ended up fine for you..? :cry:

I had like 3-4 days of progressively darker but very very very faint bfps and got sick of comparing so took a digi and it was pregnant 1-2. That should put your mind at rest take one :) x

Thanks angelbump, I did forget to mention, I took 2 digis on Thursday. The First Response was positive, but the clearblue was negative. Since my line isn't getting darker, I've been too worried to take another digi and have it come back negative. So I guess I'm just curious what others' experiences have been w/ these darn faint lines. Thank you for your experience! It does help to know you had several in a row that were hard to compare.

Maybe try a different brand? Don't forget that every brand has a different sensitivity, the FR may be more sensitive then CB, I don't know, or your pee could be more diluted, lots can effect it. I'd say take a CB digi with FMU tomorrow or the day after :) keep us updated sweetie xx

Maybe try a different brand? Don't forget that every brand has a different sensitivity, the FR may be more sensitive then CB, I don't know, or your pee could be more diluted, lots can effect it. I'd say take a CB digi with FMU tomorrow or the day after :) keep us updated sweetie xx

Thank you for responding. :flower: I will probably do another digi tomorrow, or just hold out for the blood results for Mon. I was just hoping for something to ease my mind. :wacko:

Hi

Your chart looks very positive so fingers crossed it progresses for you.

I agree your chart looks good!

Your plan sounds good, no matter how many normal tests we do a digi makes it real! Lol fx and do update! X

Thinking of you ERose! I think that with the great temps you're still recording you don't need to worry too much. But I know it will be a long weekend for you no matter what. Just send that little bean positive thoughts! I will be all weekend! :hugs:

Thinking of you ERose! I think that with the great temps you're still recording you don't need to worry too much. But I know it will be a long weekend for you no matter what. Just send that little bean positive thoughts! I will be all weekend! :hugs:

Thank you! And yes, the temps are helping to keep me a little more optimistic. Thanks for all the positive vibes!! I hope you're doing well...I know I've missed some posts in the other thread, it moves so fast, lol!

How far along are you? I know I don't even think of testing before 12dpo because I get such faint lines and they are usually evaps. This bubba is the first one I've gotten a bfp at 12dpo and I didn't believe it at first. With DS, a blood test came back negative on CD29 (of a 28 day cycle) but AF never showed so I tested 2 weeks later and got a bfp. With DD, I got my bfp the day AF was due. It's different with everyone. As for tests, if you are using First Signals or other cheapies, they are notorious for staying faint the longest. First Response have been the best for me with progression and the CB digis seem to be hit-and-miss lately. I just read where a woman tested, got a Pregnant 1-2, but her hCG was only 2. She's getting a refund from the company.

Your chart to me looks good to me. I got pregnant with my daughter using a chart and your looks very similar to mine when I got pregnant with her.
I am currently in my 5th pregnancy (only have 1 living child) and all my pregnancies have had a faint positive and to be honest I have never really had a dark postive result.
my doc always says to me a positive is a postive but a negative isnt always a negative, so no matter how dark or faint the line is a positive test means your pregnant.
good luck and congrats, hope everything works out good and try not too worry. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->