Anyone here over 35?

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
My nerves are shot. Had a faint bfp Sunday. and four or five days late now. Plus all the other symptoms. I'm double checking today but it's a bfp. Anyone have a healthy baby over 35? I'm 38 and a nervous wreck. Thanks for any words of wisdom. Please calm me down! LOL

CALM DOWN! :haha: Congratulations on your BFP and I hope all goes well for you. Lots of ladies have healthy babies over 35, try not to worry, enjoy it! X

Thank u Pinkie. So far it was just worry about getting a bfp. Now it's real and on top of the puking and shooting pinching nerve in my thigh, I'm mentally drained. See with my other 3, we were pg by the second month. But this time I thought, nah...It'll take forever at my age. But nope...second month again. The first month is always trying to figure out the timing. I didn't think it would still be the second try at my age. So I thought I had time to think about the age thing etc...nope. Second month. I'm not upset, just freaking out a little...know what I mean??? And my coffee tastes AWFUL! And I cannot humanly function without my coffee! LOL

And my hormones! OMG! They're all OVER the place. Two days ago, I HATED EVERYONE, now today I just want to bawl my eyes out!

40 today hun and my 2nd over 35. xx

40 having baby #2. You'll be fine - excluding the ms and hormones of course!! :thumbup:

i turned 40 last week and i'm 12 weeks in! i think i'm just as nervous as a 30 year old would be. This is a nervwracking process.

Congratulations!! My baby girl just turned one and I'm 47. She was a total surprise. I didn't think I could have kids and certainly wasn't trying to get pregnant. When I missed my period i thought it was bc I was perimenopausal. LOL But what a blessing! And perfectly healthy, although it was scary going thru the genetic counseling. Again, congrats and hope you have a healthy, happy nine months.

Loving these positive stories. I've had babies at 21, 30, 32, 38, 40 and I'm currently 7 weeks and I turned 44 two days ago. Bad things can happen at any age, but so can good things. Hang in there!

I'm 38....I'll be 39 when I deliver baby #4. My last baby was born last July. I also had one at 18 and one at 25. You'll be ok and so will baby!! Congrats!!!

I'm not over 35 but I am at 35 :)
Currently carrying my first.

Pregnant with no 5! Im 36 :) ive got a 18 yr old, almost 17, 15 n 2 yr old! Congratulations! Xx:happydance:

I am 38. Will be 39 when I have this baby. It is my first.

I'll be 37 when this one is born. I've had babies at 24, 27, 30,& 33. I've had 2 mc, one in 2003 and one in jan this yr. it can happen at any age. Try not to worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->