Anyone here trying a vbac?

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm now 37 weeks and trying for a vbac.

My first son was a c section because his head got stuck transverse while trying to turn from posterior position in labour. I had an induction with him and an epidural, although I didn't want one pre-labour.

Looking for some others in the same boat as me or who have had successful vbacs to tell their story.

:)

i'm going for a VBAC. My first baby DD was born natural 2nd DS was born via c section as he was breech and they wanted him out at 39 weeks because i was diagnosed with ICP. This baby i have been given the all clear to do the VBAC but may be induced early because yet again i may have ICP :( although i'd love to avoid induction if at all possble

I’m trying!!!

Daughter born by section after 7 hours labor cause cord was in knot

Twins born by section after 20 hours labor cause baby A was stuck

So far all good for Vbac with this lil girl

Yep, me. My first was an emcs with a very similar story to yours actually. Induced and then he got stuck between ROT/ROP and ended in a caesarean.

My second was a VBAC that ended in a third degree tear and forceps. I'm currently 39 weeks with my third and trying for another VBAC, though this time I've been told no forceps, so if I can't push him out then it will be another emcs. My midwife has told me it should actually go easier this time as I have already given birth once vaginally.

The majority of women who try for a VBAC do succeed, so don't feel too nervous!

I had a c section with my first because he was breech
With my second I had a scheduled c section at 39 weeks but went into labour at 38 weeks, so ended up having a VBAC while waiting for doctors to fit me in for a c section lol.

First baby EMCS. Next 3 successful VBAC's. DS2 and DS3 were spontaneous labour with drug free labour and birth, DS4 was induced (just waters broken) drug free labour and birth.

My first son was an emergency c-section because he got stuck on the way out. Had a vbac with my second, though his shoulders got stuck and they ended up having to do an episiotemy.

I had an emcs after failure to progress past 9cms with my son.

I managed a vbac with my daughter. I did panic when they told me I was 9cms though, expecting everything to stop.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"