Anyone hoping for a New Years slip up?

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
I SURE AM!

I am highly fertile this weekend (O date should be Sunday or Monday). Fiance & I just practice the rhythm method/withdrawal. I'm hoping fiance gets a little intoxicated and a lot frisky and slips up a little tonight:haha:

:happydance:anyone else out there in the same situation?

Really? No one looking for a unexpected new years BFP?!

I think i am lol!! im sort of guessing i was fertile this weekend And we bd a lot lol:blush:

do u count yourself ntnp if u still mainly withdraw? or natural planning? always wondered, its a strange one as always where do u draw the line?:shrug:

Me! We're actually hoping for a christmas eve baby as thats when we got married so fingers crossed!

I think i am lol!! im sort of guessing i was fertile this weekend And we bd a lot lol:blush:

do u count yourself ntnp if u still mainly withdraw? or natural planning? always wondered, its a strange one as always where do u draw the line?:shrug:

Ha we have been doing this for about 6 months but I'm still nervous about joining the NTNP group :blush: I guess while I am still charting I subconsciously know when it's 'safe'!

Ha we have been doing this for about 6 months but I'm still nervous about joining the NTNP group :blush: I guess while I am still charting I subconsciously know when it's 'safe'!

yeah I'm nervous about joining ntnp cos we;re still wtt really but he is happy to bd wheneva. he says when we do ttc he doesnt want to know what time of month it is he will leave it to me!! hehe.!
posting on ntnp is like admitting that it actually could happen 4 real. i think i am in quite a gud position as its up to me to take the risk or not.... however i dont like responsibility and decision making!! so i tell him he can bd wheneva but warn him at risky times !!

Hehe Josephine, that's exactly how I feel - it's like admitting it can actually happen! It sounds really silly because I know it technically could have happened any time since we stopped using bc but still...

Officially saying NTNP opens the flood gates for getting obsessed with testing etc..I don't actually think I could NTNP for very long without slipping into TTC...if that makes sense?

Anyone else feel this way?

I'd be the same, will just be ttc when the times comes (pardon the pun) haha

I consider withdrawal NTNP because of it's high failure rate...and also how sloppy you get with it LOL! If you truly use it the way it's most effective (i.e. pulling out with plenty of time, avoiding sex during fertile times, and no double-dipping, etc.) then it's more of BC and I would consider that WTT.

Fiance & I aren't the most careful...we figure if it happens, it happens, and we'll be super happy!

But we were suuuuuper sloppy this New Years so I'm REALLY hoping!

gigglebox when are u testing?! we could have both made a baby on the same night!! im hoping to test 14th but i think i might not get definite answer till 25th as my cycles so varied!

good luck! im terrified and half convined myself already like i always do!:dohh:

AF is due on 1/15 so I am going to try and wait until 1/17 to test. When is AF due for you? How many DPO are you?

gigglebox when are u testing?! we could have both made a baby on the same night!! im hoping to test 14th but i think i might not get definite answer till 25th as my cycles so varied!

good luck! im terrified and half convined myself already like i always do!:dohh:

Oh Wow thats when I'm testing too... I had a Oops moment on New Years Eve as well.. :lol:

Has anyone had any dizzy spells and some strange wet leakage (tmi) sorry.. I thought I peed my pants... :lol: I feel so bloated but no hurting bbs.... Who knows... the 14th seems like forever... Let me know the results... Good Luck and lots of Baby Dust...

Hehe Josephine, that's exactly how I feel - it's like admitting it can actually happen! It sounds really silly because I know it technically could have happened any time since we stopped using bc but still...

Officially saying NTNP opens the flood gates for getting obsessed with testing etc..I don't actually think I could NTNP for very long without slipping into TTC...if that makes sense?

Anyone else feel this way?

Yep, lol.

Hi guys! are we feeling pregnant yet?! gigglebox- im not too sure on dpo cos i have such long varied cycles. im pretty new to all this too and havent charted temps and stuff.....but i think i might have o;d on new years eve! but really i may have missed it entirely. lol.

anyway... so 7 or 8 dpo. I've had some fluttery feelings, not much cm but its very damp round there lol! ( i hope OH never comes on here to see what i write!!)
was a bit crampy on day 2 and 3 but nothing since... i felt pregnant on day 3 to 4 but dont now:(

Well I guess my New Years slip up did'nt help :( hate to drop bad news but good ole AF gave me a good visit today GRRRR... I'm pretty sure its not Implantation bleeding so ewww... The only thing that gets me is that I'm 5 days early>>> :shrug:

Good luck to Everyone... I hope to see some :bfp: real soon... :)

Thank you... Yep its full blown AF and man its heavy GRRRR...

Fx'd you get your :bfp: soon hun... Loads of dust coming your way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->