Anyone in slimming world? x

missy123

Reaction score
Just weighed at 8 weeks only 2 lb up :winkwink:

That's fantastic congrats :)

I only got my BFP yesterday but I plan to continue at SW to make sure I don't gain too much weight

Yes I am still doing slimming world (haven't stuck to plan too much though due to nausea).

But up to 21 weeks I had only gained 9lbs, which was on target with pregnancy weight gain. This week though I had gained 5lbs in one week! :cry: That was a good week as well where I had stuck to plan religiously. I just have to think now that I am at the stage where baby is putting on weight now and my gains will be bigger. But 5lb was a shock. Praying it was a one off and not every week now.

I think SW is a good idea as at least you get to monitor how you are doing and not using the "eating for two" excuse. All I say is don't be too hard on yourself as there will be times when you won't be on plan due to sickness, food aversions and food cravings. But just try to make the best decisions when and where you can :flower:

Well done!

I'm 9 weeks and I've put on 4lbs but was away last week and then celebrated my anniversary so ate some very naughty food lol. It's really hard not to eat what you want and use the 'I'm pregnant' excuse x

Your allowed 2 extra As and Bs
Delighted I know that won't feel so bad eating my cereal twice a day :happydance:

I was but now with the terrible nausea I can only eat crisps and bread so it's gone downhill :-( x

I can't eat anything starchy too much cheese or pasta makes me sick..fruit is OK and so is cereal they don't upset my tummy..got the banana milkshake bars only 3 syns each but hubby ate half of them!!

Not a member of Slimming World because I am in Canada, but I am a part of a weight loss support group. I am quite a bit overweight so I am hoping to maintain and possibly lose some during this pregnancy. I just finished taking off most of the weight I had gained during my last pregnancy...so of course I would end up pregnant again lol.

Not a member of Slimming World because I am in Canada, but I am a part of a weight loss support group. I am quite a bit overweight so I am hoping to maintain and possibly lose some during this pregnancy. I just finished taking off most of the weight I had gained during my last pregnancy...so of course I would end up pregnant again lol.
Typical :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"