Anyone in the same raft?

emmalee xo

Reaction score
Well I'll begin with last August I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks I was deathly ill, couldn't even eat and saw it coming. We waited awhile to ttc again and on the first try we got it. Yesterday I went in for my 13 week ultrasound and 3rd time trying to here the heatbeat, no luck with the heartbeat and ultasound had showed by little bean was lost at 9 weeks. I was hoping this time one, the sickness had died down and I was trying everything in the book to keep my little one healty, but fate was against us. After my d&c we are going to have a few tests run to see if there is anything we can do, I have begun to worry its a family genetic as my cousin has also had a loss of 5 now, but hoping for the best. Just wondering if anyone has their story to share, any positive who have lost and concieved a h&h baby right after? Anyone just dealt with a loss and ttc near after? Please share, thank-you.

im sorry for your losses. Keep your head up, I know im trying to. goodluck

hi emmalee so sorry to hear of ur losses. I had a miscarriage 4/7/11 after having our 12week scan, baby stopped developing at 8wks, i totaly understand how you are feeling please dont feel alone. I dont know how people get through this more than once must take a great deal of strength and courage and really add worry for further attempts ttc. Me and my husband have had long conversations about ttc and feel its the best thing and what we really want so thats what we'r doing now (well not at this minute lol). We will never forget the baby we have lost or feel that it is being replaced just more find a way to deal with the pain and always remember.:hugs:

Thankyou I am so sorry to hear about your loss it definitely is a very hard thing to cope with the loss of a lo angel, keep faith for our day will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->