Anyone in the same situation?

jillypoop

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Hey

So basically I'm turning 21 in a few months and something is bothering me.

I used to do a bit of modelling, which I have wanted to do ever since I knew what it was. I used to be a small size 6 when I was modelling, and although I think I was too thin then, I have now gone up to a size 10 and have a small pot belly. I know that I am in no way fat or anything but I have decided to try and get back into modelling and need to lose a bit!

The reason I have gone from a size 4/6 up to a 10 is basically that I eat junk. My diet is so bad and I try to eat healthier but as its only me and OH and he eats worse than me, I find it really difficult.

I was wondering if there are any other girls (or guys!) out there that don't necessarily want to lose weight dramatically but want to get healthier?

I'm going to start jogging and going to the gym with a friend and as she lives near me and the gym is about 5 minutes away from us, we can't use the excuse that we're too tired etc.

Sorry, I'm totally rambling but I'm finding it difficult to find anyone that is in the same situation.

Just looking for a group of us to start eating similar and go to the gym etc to support each other?

Sorry I'm not making any sense tonight!!!

xxx

hey hun im kinda in the same situation but i went from being a US size 5 then to 7 then to 9 then to 11 all within about 2 months. i was 130 lbs before i went on progestrone pills to help me with my adenomyosis pain and wow i gain like 20 lbs and it seems to go up with everything i eat. so i started taking some step classes and kick boxing classes. this week was my last week for bad food. i cant stand it anymore........good luck to you....whats your goal weight? mine is to loose about 20 lbs if i dont get preg first

I don't own scales so not concerned about weight, I just want a happy medium because when I was at my smallest I looked ill, but now I feel it because my diet is soo bad. It's got worse because we have a deep fat fryer and have chips all the time! My cousin is staying with us next week though and she eats really healthily so going to get her help.

I want to be able to fit into a size 6 pair of jeans I have. I can fit into them but can't do the zip up and get red marks on my hip bones if I wear them too long!

I really like the sound of kick boxing classes :) Take out my aggression at the same time! A girl I work with spends 3 hours every morning on the Wii fit and she is too skinny but if she can do that between 5 and 8 every morning then surely I can fit in an hour or so!!!

I'm going to start from next monday and whilst I'm off work this week, going to find some recipes and make up a meal diary type thing, will post them on here when I find them :)

What kind of food are you having?
xx

well the only reason im doing the weight thing is because i was happy at 120 and i think i looked good at that point. the wii fit sounds good im actually asking for that from my dad for x-mas. my goal was to be in good shape by my 21st b day but that day came and went to fast.that was in aug. of this yr and im still not there. i want to get into my sz. 5 again. i still have them so i can make my way down to them. for food im trying to cut out alot of fast food, eat more yogurt fruits and vegies. and im going to do smaller portions of dinner. with maybe a jog or walk every morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->