Anyone in the U.s or Canada get these?

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hi all well when Tabs was in special care they were using stuff with her dummy/paci called sweet-ease......
this stuff......https://sweetease.respironics.com/
It calmed her down when she was distressed like a treat,anyway we took the one home from hospital but i doubt if they will give us anymore.
We have such trouble getting Tabs to sleep....she did go through a spell of doing it herself but now she gets herself sooooo worked up again.
Anyway i got some teething granules and rubbed those on her gums etc and put dummy in and sure enough she goes to sleep.....now im wondering if it is teething or it is the sweet/anaelgesic effect?
I looked into the above prodict they used on her on her dummy/paci and sure enough there seems no harm in using it etc and it has proven to relax and calm babies...ie so they go to sleep.
only one prob though....they dont sell it here :hissy: i cant get hold of it from what i have looked into.
I was just wondering if you guys over the water can get this from chemists/pharmacies?
If so i would bite your arms off for it and pay millions to you for it!! :happydance:

Any ideas anyone?

I have no idea about that stuff but I use detinox teething gel to turn Ally from rampaging angry baby into content and asleep baby. I don't know if it's really bad to use that every day though lol...I try not to! It seems like quite a simple product so it really sucks that we don't have anything like it here!

I will have a look around over the weekend and see what/if I can find it.

I dunno if I have ever seen those, but I use Hylands teething tablets for Erica and they help a lot. I think they are similar. They are all natural, and made out of chammomile and a couple other things. I'm on my phone but when I get on my comp I'll find a link.

I haven't seen that. Wish I'd seen the thread earlier, would have looked while we were out today for you

Going to the doctors tomorrow at 4:30 (PDT) So I'll ask for ya.

I've really never seen it.

Will go have a look once I'm out though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->