Anyone know any good prams?

newmumamy

TTC baby number 2
Reaction score
Anyone know of any prams or strollers that are decent please?? x
:flower:

Depends on what you are after, I love the Maclaren xt puschair in black silver, its smart, practical, comfy for a small baby right up to toddler age, the footmuff you can buy to go with it is gorgeous and padded. If you want one to see you right through, that folds up small and isnt overly expensive then this one is great :thumbup:. For a rear facing one/travel system then I recommend the Icandy cherry (the newer style out), again its lightweight, parent facing, compatible with car seats (maxi cosi) and you can get lots of accessories for it, although its pretty expensive if you buy it brand new :shrug:.

If you go onto Mothercare website they have a pushchair selection tool to help you :thumbup:. xx

We are planning on buying either the Babystyle Oyster or M&P Sola this time round - it depends on which has the best deal when we are ready to buy.

Last time I had a Silver Cross 3D (which I hated) and this was subsequently replaced with a M&P Luna with added carrycot. I loved the Luna and the only thing that didn't make it perfect for me was that the seat was forward facing only - this is what I like about the Sola - it is essentially the Luna with a two way facing seat unit.

i have graco symbio package it is imo by far the best for under £350! in toys r us you use multiple vouchers at checkout instore from their catalogue not just 1 like other stores

I have the obaby zezu! If you YouTube it there's a demo on there. It's been fab. Its the cheapest I could find at the time which converted from carry cot to buggy, parent facing and forward facing and comes with everything except for footmuff and car seat. It folds up easily and fits in my yaris which has a pretty small boot. It looks nice too. Never had a problem with it in the 18 months I've had it. I've got to get tandem now though with expecting baby no 2! Xx

I recommend both the Babystyle Oyster, the Bugaboo Cameleon and the Bugaboo Bee! x

It really depends on your needs, where you live, what age your lo is, will you need to use on public transport, do you want rear and forward facing, do you mind if its 2 piece fold, do you want one hand fold, do you need it for walking and on rough terrain or is it for use around town, do you want a stroller or a proper buggy/pushchair, 3 wheels or 4?

I've recently got a bugaboo cameleon and I love it too amazing to steer and for Ryder to use. Ps I have a bit of an addiction. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->