Anyone know any good toning excersizes that work?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Mainly for tummy, thighs and bum...and boobs! lol

Since having Oliver these areas could do with a bit of help! x

Have you tried an exercise video/dvd hun?

I've got the 'charlie brooks before & after' one and it killllllllllllllllls but its good, it has a pilates bit at the end that especially works on legs and bums & tums :D

lol I have the Davina Mcall one! LMAO. ok so not very cool i know...but its a nice workout. I used to do it before i got pregs..its finding the time now with Oliver x

I knew a girl that was preg with triplets.......she did pilates and it made a huge difference. Not sure how to tone boobies tho , other then weight training to build up your chest muscles.
I have a friend on facebook that is a personal trainer so I can always ask her.
You can alwasy use your baby as a weight..hehehe hold him for sit ups, lay down and raise and lower him for your chest exercises.....He'd be good for lunges as well...hahahah I dont have any babies yet but I can imagine the LACK of time you must have.

I have always sworn on doing lots of walking (before i bought my treadmill) i would go for a (fast) long walk for 30 mins at least 3 times per week, it toned my backside and legs up in no time. I'd probably do about 2 miles per time. Its free and you can take baby with you.

I forgot about walking...haha
where I live it can be dangerous with bears , moose, or hunters..LOL
BUT definately a good idea..easy and free!!!

Pilates works so good! You can find a postnatal pilates DVD, even one where you can include Oliver! For the boobs, my ex who was a work out-aholic told me that doing good old push ups can tone your boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->