Anyone know anything about guitars?

DCS

Reaction score
My brother has a couple of guitars that he needs to sell, mums moving and doesnt have space and my brother lives in a tiny flat the size of a shoe box.

One is an accoustic guitar. The other is an electric. The electric is a vintage metal axxe warp? In uncommon colours, black and yellow gloss. And it has an amp and a specially fitted case. Its cost about £400 and has been used once.

Anyone have any ideas as to how much i should try to sell for.

Thanks in advance.

Do you know what make the acoustic is hun? Could vary hugely depending :flower: I've not heard of the axxe one before, there seem to be a range of ones on ebay at a range of prices. I'd go on there and take a guide from the completed listings, how much they're selling for x

Acoustic is Stretton payne? He says its a little broken. Think we may have to take them into the local shop. Cant find anything about them electric ones on google.

Thanks for the reply

Do you have a picci? Dh is very knowledgeable on this... He has a collection of around 18 (all different) i will see what he says... :)
eta the electric one is selling new various places around £220 and ebay £80ish. He maybe better selling separately to amp depending on make...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->