Anyone know of any good FAT jeans? Plus Size

MrsPMP

Mumma to 1 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
So the past year I have basically been living in dresses and skirts because I HATE the way my muffin top now looks wearing any kind of trousers...just terrible.
Do any Mums have any good recommendations for some nice fat jeans from somewhere?
I have been recommended high waisted jeans but this aint no ordinary muffin xD
I'm just boarding on plus size these days! Any good places to shop? They don't have to be jeans...just some trousers!! ahhhhhhhhh :D

I stick to high waisted. Next do nice ones, as do BHS. I've also got some from George (Asda) atm.

Asda, tesco and new look do some good one. I have gone from. 12/14 to a 14/16 :-(

Thanks for this thread, I'm in need too! I'm sick of looking massive in everything because of my muffin top :(. I'm off to scour the supermarkets for good jeans this afternoon! I refuse to buy expensive jeans because I'm under the illusion that I'll be back in my size 10s again soon (hmm).

Thanks for this thread, I'm in need too! I'm sick of looking massive in everything because of my muffin top :(. I'm off to scour the supermarkets for good jeans this afternoon! I refuse to buy expensive jeans because I'm under the illusion that I'll be back in my size 10s again soon (hmm).

haha, I'm exactly the same! :dohh: I try to diet, but I just love food to much :nope: damn..

The boot leg jeans in new look are good as not low wasted and only £10.

Hey ladies, Thanks for the replies! I saw in Asda actually that they have alot of new types of jeans, I might give them a go! I'm worried that high waisted will just squish the muffin and look worse haha...but I need to try some on, I might be pleasantly surprised! I've tried like sucky in pants with jeans and whilst they do better, I find the jeans start slipping down with them on! grr!
Evans tend to be just a bit too big for me, or they are big in the wrong places, I have only got big tummy and boobs so trousers end up looking massive on the legs if they fit my waist!

The new look ones arnt particularly high wasted so dont push it all up lol. I wear with belt to get good fit. I put weight on stomach not legs and the new look ones dont look to massive and baggy

I think it's purely a matter of trying out different shops and seeing what fits you best! I'm a size 22 and have found asda jeans look awful on me, new look are ok, as are Evans. Dotty P ones fall down at the back. I've given up caring about my muffin top! I tend to wear leggings with dresses that are elasticated under my boobs so they look big and the bellys hidden!! Asos have a curve range too could give them a go.

I think it's purely a matter of trying out different shops and seeing what fits you best! I'm a size 22 and have found asda jeans look awful on me, new look are ok, as are Evans. Dotty P ones fall down at the back. I've given up caring about my muffin top! I tend to wear leggings with dresses that are elasticated under my boobs so they look big and the bellys hidden!! Asos have a curve range too could give them a go.

Yeah I hear you about the leggings and dresses!...So what I have lived in this year! Just realised that I've not worn a top without it being a dress for a very long time!! lol
I like Asos curve...have a couple of dresses from there...haha!

The only Jeans I have got that have fitted me well (and I am a similar size and shape) are the Lei Jeans from the US; they do a range of sizes called juniors plus in some of the styles which are really aimed at apple shaped teens and ladies, alas they aren't sold in the UK xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->