Anyone know what could be going on?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Ok where to start....

My menstrual cycle usually last around 28 - 32 days, I am now on cd38 and still no af. :dohh:

Me and dh usually always use condoms, but there was 1 time this cycle when we didn't, it was cd6, the day after my period ended. I thought for sure it'd be fine as so early in cycle? and we have used condoms since.

I have done 2 tests and both negative, the last one I done was cd34.

On cd21 I started getting light brown cm and this lasted around 4 days.

This past week I have been having ALOT of discharge, at first it was very watery, then for two days it was EWCM. And then today it has been watery then EWCM, and even creamy/stretchy.

TMI WARNING .... it is so bad that I keep feeling it dripping out of me and it soaks my undies!

I keep running to the toilet thinking af has came but just getting this discharge stuff instead!

So I am wondering if anyone knows what could be going on..?

Oh yeah and I have a frer test that I am thinking of taking tonight, I last had a wee at 7 so will have to wait til 11!! Would it work this late as its not FMU.?

Anyone at all??

Ok so I took the FRER at 11pm last night, was def negative!

Woke up this morning with ALOT of watery/stretchy clear cm.

Cd 39 and still no af, I'm not sure what to do, would there be much point ringing the docs?

Hope someone has some advice..

I'd ring the doctors, at the very least they'll do bloods to make doubly sure you are/are not pg :thumbup: it could be stress, or illness, or anything... but best to get it checked out :) Good luck!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->