• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone live in north east England?

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
I'm cassie, 16y old, 40+3 weeks, and live in north east England
I always see all these posts about people living in the same town/area as other people and haven't seen one nere me.

just wondering if there's any expectant mothers/fathers from the North east on here, would be better talking to someone from around the same area?

I'm cassie, 16y old, 40+3 weeks, and live in north east England
I always see all these posts about people living in the same town/area as other people and haven't seen one nere me.

just wondering if there's any expectant mothers/fathers from the North east on here, would be better talking to someone from around the same area?

Sorry, I'm Australian, but I just wanted to say hello! My name is Jess and I'm 6 weeks tomorrow :)

Hi! I'm not from north east England but I'm from the Channel Islands which are off the south coast of England! (Closer to France but were considered British!)

I'm new to this so would be nice to chat to someone a bit closer to home :) x

Hi cassie I used to live in north east England but I now live in perth Australia :) been here for 7 years now.

I am from North West England so closer ha!
Congrats on your pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->