Anyone looking for a petite star zia pushchair in teal?

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Comes with buggy net bag,liner and footmuff and the boots parenting changing bag and maybe also raincover and black zia sun parasol (waiting to hear back if someone wanted these)

Good condition but been used and wheels show it. The footmuff is in fab condition but the liner inside is abit bobbly but it doesn't really show. The storage basket is abit battered and does have a tear in it (its got worn by it scraping the floor when pushchair gets collapsed) but basket still useable and it isn't even visable untill you get down on floor to look for it. Fab pushchair with lots of life in it yet but best to be honest. I can take pics of these things I've pointed out if requested. xx

Can you make me an offer? I've tried selling it before (not on here) and whatever I asked for got nose turned up at so I have no idea what to ask! xx

Ok, looked on Ebay and they sell for around the £50 mark just pushchair, cosytoes and raincover (most)..I also have petite star black parasol with silver trim and boots parenting changing bag (actually goes really well,matches parasol perfectly!) I am willing to sell all for £50. Any interest before I go to Ebay? Will do a few pics tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->