Anyone love Dexter?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
We've just started watching it a few weeks ago and we're on the third season already! It's an amazing series, believe it's on Showtime but you could probably find it online, I'm renting it from a video store.

If you don't know what it's about, I've copy-and-pasted a little Plot Summary from IMDB:
"During the day, Dexter Morgan is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Department's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his blood lust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day. Based on the novels (Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark) by Jeff Lindsay."

Meeee!!! Am waiting not so patiently for series 4 to begin here in the uk.

I even brought he books which are great, obviously stuff has changed but they're still good. Actually even more darker and gruesome! For once, I probably prefer the tv show.

Love Dexter!
It's gruesome but its fab.
Feel very sorry for the guy who plays Dexter, hope he recovers x

yeh he's got cancer hasn't he? hope he gets well soon.

Just noticed you're 8dpo pink_bow, same as me! GL for your bfp :flower:

I love it, but I am still completely scarred by the final episode in season 4 and need to go rock myself in a corner whenever I think about it. :shock:

I love it, but I am still completely scarred by the final episode in season 4 and need to go rock myself in a corner whenever I think about it. :shock:

I know!!!
I so can't wait for next season!

I love Dexter it is brilliant!! Am also waiting for season 4 in the UK!!!
I didn't realise Michael C. Hall had cancer. Hope he recovers soon.

Feel very sorry for the guy who plays Dexter, hope he recovers x

Aww, I had no idea that he had cancer. In fact, I was so worried that instead of scrolling down here to read about it, I googled it immediately lmao. I had no clue anything was wrong! If I had just scrolled like one question down, I wouldn't have scared myself lol.
I still need to watch the dang 3rd season! Hopefully this week I'll be able to rent it. :)

I love dexter too i'm taking season 4 on holiday with me next week it's supposed to be a brilliant ending.

OMG I AM OBSESSED!
BEST SHOW EVER!

I hate when the series finish! I can't stand waiting for the next one! I am literally obsessed though. My OH finds it scary hehe

I'm very obsessed as well. I just rented the last half of the third season, so we're finishing it tonight. My video store doesn't have the fourth season though :( I don't know what I'll do while I wait!

I am waiting for the 3rd series to be shown in the UK, I love it and have read the books too. Which are completely different to the TV show.

I love the whole miguel storyline that was my favourite, just so deliciously addictive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->