Anyone make Sence of this?

StephiiBaby

Reaction score
Your Pregnancy Package
By Gail Cuffe Psychic Medium

Your crystal as been sent**
Your spells will be cast June 4th **
Your Reading is below**

On opening my links around you I feel you do show some worry at the moment around your emotions, although I feel alot of your life is content too, you also have many plans for the future and how you would like you life to be, I sense your a very warm, kind and also sensitive person, and often put others before yourself, I do pick up too that your path is ahead is showing quite alot of change, but feel the changes coming are positive ones for you

I also link with alot of spirit today as Im reading for you, and feel you can be quite psychic yourself and have an interest in spiritual areas, one lady I link with I feel to be a mother or Grandmother energy and she sends healing around you and shows me that life may not have always gone the way you wanted, but you do try to always keep your spirits up and look ahead, this lady also shows children coming

At times I do feel you can worry such alot about others in your life, you may be a worrier in general, and a lady in the spirit world with an M initial is showing 2011 wasnt your easiest year, but that 2012 brings in alot of scope and improvement especially around family finances, I see a vision from spirit of a butterfly opening its wings and being allowed to fly being allowed to be free, and this I sense is how your life path is going to unfold over the next few months, the areas that have often been met with obstacles or hurdles now have a free clear path, Its very much going to be a time for you and about you, and I feel this is needed, perhaps even over due on your path

I feel whatever you have set your mind on can come in for you and this is underlined here by the sun card,When the Sun card shows for you, it's a sign that soon you are likely to find yourself feeling more free than you have in a while - maybe years. This is a great time to take a a break from your normal path a time in your life to live and to experience different things. The Sun is about vitality, freedom, joy, and self-expression. January 2013 shows a property move, and again alot more freedom of choice, I see quite a large large of finances rising, opportunity around your partners career, and just a very balanced and secure feeling coming into our lives, which right now I feel is missing

I also see alot of movement within your life within 2012, I feel there is also alot of change that will be sent your way, and you will be happy to adjust to many of these changes, and spirit pass on you will do this well, and I see its very much a case of changes coming forward that are needed, the main areas around happiness showing for you are love and relationship lines, finance, home and work areas, and by the end of 2012 and seeing where you are then, you will be happy and very content with your path

I see that life is about to become very settled for you and alot more relaxed within the mind, Im shown a feeling of being free and at peace and something spirit may be encouraging you to do is think a little more about yourself than others, I also pick up that you are soon or already are changing aspects of the home, this is highlighted within May 2013 and again 2014 I feel property change around this time

I mainly feel a happy life for you, one filled with excitement, adventure, and being true to who you are and what you want in life, your path for the future, and I feel you can succeed in all you chose to do, I actually dont see anything negative, so make the most of this fateful time, when the universe seems to be truly working with you in bringing you, your wishes and your dreams, spirit also keep showng me a home by the sea? But dont give alot of details on this

I sense you want more balance, you want that feeling of knowing your on the right path, with a sense of 'Im heading in the right direction and spirit do seem to wish to confirm this for you, I sense you are strong inside, and what ever life sends you, you deal with,I see also a new cycle of a more positive life path, perhaps youve been through a run of negatives, and positives will now follow

The next thing spirit show me is around work situations for your partner or a close male around you and Im seeing some exciting and important areas within August and feel your partners working areas should be showing signs of improvement or balance I feel I want to say what it is he is waiting for,or waiting to hear, will be coming in, and this brings good news, I see him also as more forfilled and settled around work, and any worries will come to an end by of this year

All in all I feel that the next 6 months for you is about progress, things that have been on the back burner start ot happen, and you really will be making the most of your path, I cant help feeling too youve been going through an unsure period perhaps a time of healing or deep thinking, and now its time for movement and action, and a lovely path is awaiting you, have the confidence to seek or try new avenues and embrace changes coming, these will lead to a lovely path for you

I sense firstly that the home and everyone in it is where you find most of your happiness and I see a strong line around children coming , they will change your life and I see quite a hectic 2 to 3 years ahead I dont feel you would want things any other way!

I see also within your path alot of nice changes and improvements around finance, which in turn gives you alot more freedom of choice around your life, but I sense too your life doesnt revolve around material things and your happy to just feel secure and have a life filled with love

Looking at children ahead here for you now and as I even started reading, spirit were showing me a strong vision of a baby boy ahead here within your path, I feel your wanting this sooner rather than later I see a August testing, so feel that conception would be late July and your very happy when you test positive its a lovely family time showing

I see all is well around your pregnancy, and dont sense any problems at all, spirit just pass on to watch around blood pressure during your later stages but thats not showing as serious just something I feel you need to keep an eye on

Im seeing a 2013 birth, the 26th is highlighted, I see a very quick labour and your home with family around you in no time at all, you may possibly have this baby at home, I feel a labour in under 4 hours

She is a good weight, although tiny in build, very petite and mid brown to dark Im not seeing her eye colour but feel this would be more dark she is a very settled and content baby with no problems, I see you soon settled in to a routine with lots of helpers, and again just a lovely family unit is showing to me and a totally positive time in your path

I then see a further pregnancy for October 2014 a healthy pregnancy too,Im shown a slow onset to labour, but this seems to pick up speed and see all is well throughout, you do show as struggling with some back pains, but I see pain relief around this, I feel around 7 to 10 hour labour and Im not sure if a c section has been discussed as yet but I do see this as a natural labour with minimal pain relief and you cope very well, I feel your mind will be in a good place

Your baby girl* is born on the 18th of a month although spirit arent showing me the month, but do keep showing 18th, I see he is healthy, a very good birth weight over 8lbs, and you bond well

Around looks I see her as dark haired, with quite olivey skin, and also lovely dark eyes, very prominant lips are a feature I keep seeing too, a beautiful baby girl

I feel she completes your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Best Wishes Gail Cuffe ( Psychic123ukreadings)

For my full range of readings and spell visit my website www.psychic123ukreadings.net

She was wrong for me and many others, I wouldn't put my faith on Gail. She predicts 2013 for you, lets hope she's wrong and it's 2012

Thanks.. I don't trust her I've had 2 reading besides this one and she was wrong on 1 the next she said September. X

Looking at children ahead here for you now and as I even started reading, spirit were showing me a strong vision of a baby boy ahead here within your path, I feel your wanting this sooner rather than later I see a August testing, so feel that conception would be late July and your very happy when you test positive its a lovely family time showing

I see all is well around your pregnancy, and dont sense any problems at all, spirit just pass on to watch around blood pressure during your later stages but thats not showing as serious just something I feel you need to keep an eye on

Im seeing a 2013 birth, the 26th is highlighted, I see a very quick labour and your home with family around you in no time at all, you may possibly have this baby at home, I feel a labour in under 4 hours

She is a good weight, although tiny in build, very petite and mid brown to dark Im not seeing her eye colour but feel this would be more dark she is a very settled and content baby with no problems, I see you soon settled in to a routine with lots of helpers, and again just a lovely family unit is showing to me and a totally positive time in your path

I then see a further pregnancy for October 2014 a healthy pregnancy too,Im shown a slow onset to labour, but this seems to pick up speed and see all is well throughout, you do show as struggling with some back pains, but I see pain relief around this, I feel around 7 to 10 hour labour and Im not sure if a c section has been discussed as yet but I do see this as a natural labour with minimal pain relief and you cope very well, I feel your mind will be in a good place

Your baby girl* is born on the 18th of a month although spirit arent showing me the month, but do keep showing 18th, I see he is healthy, a very good birth weight over 8lbs, and you bond well

Around looks I see her as dark haired, with quite olivey skin, and also lovely dark eyes, very prominant lips are a feature I keep seeing too, a beautiful baby girl

so 2 or 3 first she says boy then girl then girl later on in 2014 hmm i paid for a reading off her and she discribed my sons birth down 2 a tea but told me it would be for a girl in may 12 i'm not pregnant and as i say it was my sons birth .......also when giving me my read she said i was having a boy when i qeustioned it she said it was a type error but alot of the ladies on here seem to have copy and paste sheets :shrug::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->