Anyone manage to control the sickness?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I'm WTT #2 next month and extremely apprehensive due to an unmanageable level of sickness last pregnancy. I've read things about vitamins B6 and B12 preventing morning sickness so I've been taking them in preparation. Has anyone found something that's worked for them? I'll try anything!

I'm making a pre-TTC appointment with my GP to get her advice too as I'm happy to take meds as soon as they are offered this time! But I'd really appreciate some positive tales too. Anyone who wasn't as sick with their second feel free to pipe up and give me hope! :winks:

Hi. I had incredible sickness as well with my first preg. I was hospitalized once and list 40 lbs. what worked for me was to follow the Gallbladded Diet. It's basically for people who have Gallbladded problems or have had it removed. Look it up on the internet but it involves eating mostly raw organic vegetables, certain fruits, salmon, vinegar, and water to drink. No dairy, no red/meat, no bread, and very little sugar. It wasn't difficult to follow because I felt awful. I will say that after being on the diet for a week, I felt amazing. The rest of my preg was incredibly easy, relaxing, and stress free. A lot of people even commented on how very zen I was. Good lick :)

Hi every pregnancy is different so you might be fine, my first oregnancy I was sick daily atleast 3 times, then my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies I was fine and didn't real struggle with sickness. This time though I'm the worst Iv ever been, I havnt ate for 3 days, I have found lucozade works though and lots of rest, I have read about vitamin b6 and I'm going to try that, Iv also just been prescribed some anti sickness tablets too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->