Anyone near Stoke on Trent fancy a meet?

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I could get to manchester but its a bit of a hassle with trains etc so was wondering if anyone was near stoke and fancied a bnb meet? Bumps or babies! :flower: x

im from stoke, theres another forum with a staffordshire moorlands meet aswell

yay ladies from stoke on trent :happydance: i'd love to have a staffs meet :flower: I'm in newcastle - under-lyme.

would be great :) in only in tunstall :), saw another girl on here from congleton the other day too

yeah my best mate (pink witch) is only a couple of streets up as well as a few others :)

I'm up tunny loads as dh has to go bs bikes a lot lol

cant say ive seen many people local to me on here :(, i remember when i was pregnant there was someone who lived 5 mins from me but cant rember who she was :dohh: my sisters just joined on here aswell (mummy24boys) but shes waiting for me to show her how to use it lol, shes only in chell heath

Oh really thats good! I go down quite alot with Harry when Lottie goes to playgroup x

cant say ive ever looked around though, i know the store but thats about as much as my knowledge streches :haha: ive heard its lovely though, i keep meaning to take russell the monkey garden one day but never get around to it

hi :). So are we going to do a meet then??
where would people want to go??
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"