Anyone NEVER get PMS?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
My mother has never had PMS in her entire life.

During pregnancy she only gained 15 pounds with me and my 3 brothers.

She never has any nausea or vomiting during pregnancy, no food cravings or any of that.

She has never had a mood swing and can't understand the concept of why women do.

Anyone else?

I don't get any pms I'm almost 42.
I don't get sore boobs, or cramping, and I have never been sick with any pregnancy - even carrying twins as a surro.
I am very glad for this, but will say it has made me try to symptom spot like crazy during this last year TTC.

I don't get any pms I'm almost 42.
I don't get sore boobs, or cramping, and I have never been sick with any pregnancy - even carrying twins as a surro.
I am very glad for this, but will say it has made me try to symptom spot like crazy during this last year TTC.

That amazes me and I have read many articles that state that is how it should be for all women and we are just conditioned to believe PMS is normal. I recently learned through research that PMS (breasts tenderness, cramps, etc.) is all abnormal and a result of hormonal imbalances.

All of the estrogens, antibiotics, pesticides, etc. in the food, hair, and body products are harmful and throw our bodies off course.

You amaze me not to have PMS! I really would like to know why your hormones stay in balance through all of this and why my mother's hormones do as well.

She has no special diet, at all. She has never been a big meat eater, that is about it.

It is nice, that's for sure
I eat all foods some healthy some junk, drink soda, coffee etc.
The only time I felt O pain, ended up being a 3cm cyst on my ovary. Was not much pain at all, but I worked with an OB GYN group, so I just had them scan it to see if it got smaller. 2 months later it was 5+cm but I still never felt anything- just did a quick outpatient removal.
I do wish I got pain for Ov like when I was very young(mittelschmerz)
It didn't hurt but was a quick twinge or quick jab type feel.
That would be helpful now that I'm ttc lol

It is nice, that's for sure
I eat all foods some healthy some junk, drink soda, coffee etc.
The only time I felt O pain, ended up being a 3cm cyst on my ovary. Was not much pain at all, but I worked with an OB GYN group, so I just had them scan it to see if it got smaller. 2 months later it was 5+cm but I still never felt anything- just did a quick outpatient removal.
I do wish I got pain for Ov like when I was very young(mittelschmerz)
It didn't hurt but was a quick twinge or quick jab type feel.
That would be helpful now that I'm ttc lol

It definitely would. I felt O pain 2 times. It was very distinct. Now I don't feel it at all or at least I don't notice it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->