Anyone *not* feel their lost loved one around?

Eve

Reaction score
I lost my son back in Feb 2008 and I have never felt like he was close, or what have you. It worries me sometimes....

Maybe you are thinking of feeling him in the "wrong" way. I am no expert but from what i have read spirit tries to communicate in a lot of subtle different ways. I think if you meditate and still your mind you become more receptive. It's hard to "feel" anything when the mind chatter is so loud. I don't know if that makes any sense or not. I am sorry about your loss.

Thank you :) That does make sense. Maybe I should start trying things like that once in a while.

They can be subtle as a whisper or as obvious as a jack hammer. I lost my dad a couple years ago. When I lost m daughter in 2007 I experienced nothing. Than, a year later when it would have been her 1st bday, I had a dream. It was very brief. My grandmother was holding her in her arms. She didn't speak just looks at me and I hear her say that: "I'll keep her safe until she is born to you again" Recently I chatted with an online psychic who told me I would get pregnant again before the year is over and it will be a girl who's been kept safe waiting for the right moment to come into our lives. I never mentioned the miscarriage or dream to the psychic but I felt like, even after5 years since the dream, what my grandmothers words were validated.

Sorry I submitted before I was done. I'm on my itouch. So when dad was dying he was on a lot of pain meds and was in and out of consciousness. In one of his moments he shot awake and was so happy. Told me how proud he was of me because my little girl was beautiful.

I have a boy. He must have met her "on the other side"

Is amazing. We hear what we're supposed to hear. When I go looking for confirmation I can't find it, but when I least expect it BAMit shows up.

Oh wow :) That gave me chills!

I fell out with my grandfather and never made up with him before he died, which I bitterly regret.
I miss him dearly.

Sometimes when I go into my Nan's house- I can almost smell him and feel him. I know I'm close to him when I'm around stuff I can associate him with such as; his home, his belongings, his land, his grave site, stuff he used to love.

Without thinking, I watched a black and white film the other day that used to belong to him- it was one of his favourites. When I remembered, I cried. I felt him near me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->