Anyone on the long 2 week wait??

mandaroo

Reaction score
Hi ,

Im pretty new to all this, im currently using OPK and got my smiley face yesterday.
Im going to continue BDing :happydance:for the next day or so and then i have the long wait for the result !!

Anyone in the same situation? i could do with some buddies as i dont really see my friends much xx

Hi ,

Im pretty new to all this, im currently using OPK and got my smiley face yesterday.
Im going to continue BDing :happydance:for the next day or so and then i have the long wait for the result !!

Anyone in the same situation? i could do with some buddies as i dont really see my friends much xx

Hiya hun :hi:

I'm in the same Position as you, I got a Smiley face on OPK 2 days ago, it still smiled at me today, so the past 3 days I have had a Smile. Yesterday the lines were at it's darkest so I guess tomorrow I will be 1DPO and in the dreaded 2WW :thumbup:

Hi ,

Hiya hun :hi:

I'm in the same Position as you, I got a Smiley face on OPK 2 days ago, it still smiled at me today, so the past 3 days I have had a Smile. Yesterday the lines were at it's darkest so I guess tomorrow I will be 1DPO and in the dreaded 2WW :thumbup:

The waiting is awful isnt it. Im worried now as my positive OPK came on saturday afternoon and went by Saturday night ? We DTD all weekend but why would i only have a smily for a few hours? xx

x

I agree, the waiting is terrible! Seems to feel like a lifetime! :haha: Hmm, that is strange to only get a Positive OPK for a couple of hours, unless you caught it at the very last moment? :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->