Anyone on their 4th pregnancy???

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
So this is baby number 4 and I am having some serious pelvic pain! I have never had hip or pelvic pain before and this is awful. It’s not everyday but when I get it it seriously feels like my hips are going to snap!! If I wear my pregnancy belt I helps but doesn’t completely get rid of it.
If you have experienced this what helped to relieve that pain and pressure?? I am fine with the normal vaginal pain and pressure as I have had that with every pregnancy but yeah this is different. Would a chiro or osteo be who I need to see?

Do you think it's SPD? It's difficult to know without knowing more symptoms but could be. Either way I absolutely think you should see an osteo.. your bones can get easily out of alignment, especially after 4 babies! I would mention about the SPD if you think it is that as they can really help. But either way def get yourself to an osteo xx

I'm on baby #4 and am experiencing this. As Bonnie11 said, it could be SPD. I thought I had it, but after seeing my doctor in person, we don't think I am in enough consistent pain to qualify. It hurts, but if I am sitting still, I am fine. I can also exercise regularly, doing burpees (minus the jump, but still good with push up part), and high step ups and cardio (no running since 5 months, though...due to bladder).

All this said, I am not 'comfortable' working out. I mean, I know you are not supposed to feel comfortable when you are working up a sweat, but I mean from a joint and ligament standpoint, I have to modify as I go. Like you, I feel like my joints are all loosey-goosey. A lot of pulling...and I don't remember this with my first. A little with my second. More with my third, and it is quite bad with this one. As I remember from my last, it goes away when baby is born, but until then, I feel like I've been in a saddle for about a week whenever I walk.

Yeah I don’t think spd as like you Johio I am not in constant pain it comes and goes.
It’s crazy the difference between my first three and this one I honestly never really had the aches and pains with the others but then again I have been more active this pregnancy as I usually bleed and throw up for the most part of my previous but not with this one so I have still been really active with the kids and walking every day maybe that’s why.

I will definitely get onto the osteo in town however she is leaving in two weeks I am pretty sure so will have to wait until 36 weeks to have another app once she leaves so will be 4 weeks without one :(

Oh, yes. The pelvic pain brings back horrible memories and is something I'm not looking forward to this time. This is actually my fifth pregnancy and I'm already starting to get SPD. With my fourth baby, I started getting it around 20 weeks and it lasted until about a week after I delivered. It was miserable. The support belt sucks. It did almost nothing and seemed to only help when I was up and moving. Birth is really the only thing that takes it away in all honesty.

Oh, yes. The pelvic pain brings back horrible memories and is something I'm not looking forward to this time. This is actually my fifth pregnancy and I'm already starting to get SPD. With my fourth baby, I started getting it around 20 weeks and it lasted until about a week after I delivered. It was miserable. The support belt sucks. It did almost nothing and seemed to only help when I was up and moving. Birth is really the only thing that takes it away in all honesty.

Aw hun so sorry it was so hard for you last time :( there is nothing worse than suffering while pregnant!!!
I hope you can find something this time to help with the pain maybe try homeopathy?

Mine isn’t that bad just something I have never experienced before so it’s not exactly nice but nothing compared to what it sound like your last pregnancy was :hugs:

This is my 5th pregnancy, and if I do too much I get terrible pelvis pain, which I think is pelvic girdle pain. So mine comes and goes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->