Anyone ovulate later than CD 26?

37Hopeful

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has ovulated later than CD 26, with or without Clomid or any other other medication?

If your body feels like it is about to ovulate (watery CM, high cervix etc.), but it is CD 26 and still no positive OPK, at what point do you stop testing?

my last cycle I supposedly ovulated on cd34... this was i think my third or second month on tamoxifen... this cycle it improved: ovulated already on cd 26... i would think: don't stop testing as long as the temps are low... just use the cheap wondfos, and good OPKs only when wondfos suggest that ovulation is close...

I ovulate all over the place. I have a CBFM and right now I'm on CD24 and no signs of OV. sometimes I ovulate on CD31 others CD24... doctor wants me to start taking Clomid next cycle (low progesterone) and that should make my cycles shorter and more predictable.... we'll see!!:winkwink:
I would agree with taking your temp. That can tell you LOTS more than just the other tests... (I only started taking my temp this cycle)
good luck to you!!:thumbup:

Keep testing:thumbup: I was on Clomid for 6 cycles and it did make my cycles longer..I usually O between cd13-15 and on Clomid I didn't O before cd19, if you still have low temps and -OPKs then you still haven't O'd :shrug: keep testing until your temps confirm ovulation..GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->