Anyone Ovulate Past CD 20?

NewMama2012

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

How many of you ovulate past CD 20? My doctor is trying to tell me I ovulated and conceived between CD 20-24 when my cycles are usually 28 days.

Does this make any sense? UGH, I'm so confused.

HELP!

Yeah i just ovulated on CD23! I dont know why.. and it was earlier last month. The body is a strange thing i suppose!

Oh wow! Good to know. I've been going insane trying to figure out if the scan was wrong or if the doctor was wrong.

Im day 29!!! It is driving me nuts...if it doesnt regulate soon im only going to get 1 more chance this year!

if you need help regulating go get Female Reproductive Factors by Michaels. they really help!!

if you need help regulating go get Female Reproductive Factors by Michaels. they really help!!

Thanx I'll look at that. I'm doing Chinese herbs and acupuncture at the moment. So far it cut my cycle down from 177 days to 44 and I ovulated for the first time in months. Yay!!

I ovulated on Day 29 this month....still hopeful tho :wacko:

I ovulated on Day 29 this month....still hopeful tho :wacko:

I was the same last cyle on CD 29 and that was a 44 day cycle. I am on CD 20 now and on my 2nd day of EWCM...OPK are getting darker but saliva test shows no changes which i find odd. Last time i ovulated on the 3rd/4th day of EWCM but my temp has risen subtly the last 3 days so i am hoping tomorrow it drops.

OMg how crazy do i sound knowing all this stuff...so jealous of women who just blink and they are knocked up...none of this scientific stuff.

Do any of you know if it is still possible or if it effect pregnancy to ovulate and conceive around CD 21-24?

thanks

I ovulated on day 20 this cycle, if we get preggo ill let u know! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"