Anyone pg with ivf twins?

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all my details in my signature, I am 7+3 and had a long hard journey to get this far and still very worried, wondered if anyone else was in a similar position? x

wow what a journey youve been on, no im not in your position but wanted to wish you well xxx i no how worrying it is to actually finally be pregnant its been a long 4 years for us too but fingers crossed for us all this is it xxx

Thanks it has been a shocker!! I am so happy but really too scared to be excited!!! I know nothing is ever certain but I really want to have a scan at xmas to then be able to tell the parents at 11 weeks. We will tell close friends and some people at work at new year but not the whole world for a long time! Good luck to us both xxxx

Congratulations! Ours are natural identical, but I would have done IVF in a heartbeat. If you're on FB, do a search for the Twins, Triplets, and more, Multiples Galore page. It's for parents and grandparents of multiples. I'm assuming yours are more likely fraternals since it was IVF--there are LOTS of frat parents and cute ideas for Halloween costumes, etc on our page :)

Congrats <3

Sch and bleeding with twins is totally normal hun! <3 don't panic <3 I have placenta previa and bled at 6+0, 21 weeks, and 22. Hang in there

Thanks you, yes ours have 2 separate sacs from 2 embryos. I have only had one incident of a wipe of tiny pink on the toilet paper but it was seen at early scan 4cm so quite big x

You can test to see if they're ID after they're born if they're not boy/girl. love it <3. I had a 4 cm ovarian cyst that made progesterone for the twins the first 12 wks. I was very reassured that though it covered most of the ovary, it wasn't as big as I feared. I definitely think the sch will resolve itself, there are things that you would call super scary anomalies in singletons. However, the rules are different for twins :)

For instance, placenta previa, 2 vessel umbilical cords, IUGR, Sch.

I have had 3 of the 4, no sch. With twins these are considered more of curiosities if that makes sense. Twins are simply more complicated and in my case things go wrong when the egg splits. Our Baby B has a 2 vessel cord, but is perfect. No downs, great fetal echo. Our IUGR in Baby A resolved itself and they now have just 15% growth discordance.

Hang in there, I really know it will be ok and resolve. The twins like to make us crazy before they're born :brat:

I am still pretty early so I am so scared!!! I am going to the toilet a million times a day just to check Im not bleeding. I am ok with them making me crazy before and after as long as they are happy and healthy x

Hi all my details in my signature, I am 7+3 and had a long hard journey to get this far and still very worried, wondered if anyone else was in a similar position? x

Congratulations! You def been through a lot. I just found out I am pregnant through IVF/ICSI. I had my second beta today and I'm waiting for the call and so nervous! Will I ever be calm? Lol

Thanks hun, its been a horrendous 3 years!!! I am so scared still, congrats, I think with 'natural' pregnancies people worry but with ivf its a million times scarier x

Thanks hun, its been a horrendous 3 years!!! I am so scared still, congrats, I think with 'natural' pregnancies people worry but with ivf its a million times scarier x

That's exactly what I've been saying it most def is much scarier after everything we have been through. I tried for 2 years and never was pregnant before.

Its all just really unfair and people don't get how hard it is, anyway how far along are you? any symptoms, when did you have your first and second Beta x

Its all just really unfair and people don't get how hard it is, anyway how far along are you? any symptoms, when did you have your first and second Beta x

It sure is and people who never experienced it will never understand it!
You are having twins and that's so exciting!
I am about 4 weeks and 3 days I think? I had a 5 day transfer on November 18th. I had my first beta on November 26th which was a day earlier than I was supposed to go it was 8dp5dt and my beta was 33 so I kind of freaked out at such a low number. I asked if I can go back in the next day 9dp5dt and it went up to 57 on Wednesday and today was considered my second beta and it was 123. I am so happy it doubled. I think it's a decent number but most likely doesn't sound like twins. I am a migraine sufferer and been getting headaches every day but not complaining lol boobs hurt and sleepy that's pretty much it for now. How about you? How are you feeling?

I had beta done on official test date after 5 day transfer and it was 301!! then had another 2 days later and it was 932 so we kinda knew it was twins early on! I get dizzy, sore nipples, weeing lots until recently, had really bad heartburn for a couple of weeks and bit tired now. Also had pains since transfer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->