anyone planning a playlist for labor?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I have begun to put one together. I think it will make things nice and relaxing. I love love love music and the energy some songs put out. My most fav song right now is "ma" by Guru Ganesha Singh. There are tons more by him on my list. It gets so mesmerizing when the girl starts to sing. I also like thus one song I think it's called "cause your were born" oh so cute! Anyone else making a playlist? ? Any suggestions for me?

Ooh stalking as I've been wondering what to add to mine! I'll definitely have Khe Sanh but my favorite band Cold Chisel but haven't decided on anything else.

The first is for early labor. I lyrics fast high temp music. So I have a little bit of everything I love house and electronic dance music so I have Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Ferry Corsten, music that can keep me up beat. My favorite Edm song right now is 500 miles by Jafr Tale. Once I go into to active labor I'll slow it down to more soulful and Christian. I love Jesus Culture who is a Christian worship band that really has music to move you and open your mind to God. The 3rd is for pushing and after soft healing room music we call it. Light music with rain sounds, soft instruments. Things like that.

Sashadoll.....you really have this playlist all thought out! Seems like a good mix you have. Im going to check out the Jesus culture band. I need soft and slow music as well as inspirational. We are christian and my husband suffers from agoraphobia and panic disorder so the easier going the music the better chances he wont end up on a stretcher in the emergency room lol.

Sashadoll.....you really have this playlist all thought out! Seems like a good mix you have. Im going to check out the Jesus culture band. I need soft and slow music as well as inspirational. We are christian and my husband suffers from agoraphobia and panic disorder so the easier going the music the better chances he wont end up on a stretcher in the emergency room lol.

Yes II'm doing everything to make labor easier. Well as easy as it can be. Yes inspirational is very important because I know I'll need it. Yes let's keep hubby calm we need him to be 100%. I will Def be praying for a great labor for you both. Also you'll love Jesus Culture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->