Anyone planning to pamper themselves?

N

Neecee

My gym has a beauty therapy centre and they do a Pregnant & Pampered beauty session. I'm SO gonna do it!!!! It involves a massage, facial manicure & pedicure. They'll probably have their work cut out with me though as I've been letting myself go a bit lately! Now if I could just overcome my fear of waxing...

Im going to have a pamper day after LO is born i think!! :)

Thats nice something to look forward to. I think i'll book a massage and maybe a pedicure when i've finshed work

Oh yeah - Going on vacation next month and I am getting the works. Oh how I miss living by a city.

My gym has a beauty therapy centre and they do a Pregnant & Pampered beauty session. I'm SO gonna do it!!!! It involves a massage, facial manicure & pedicure. They'll probably have their work cut out with me though as I've been letting myself go a bit lately! Now if I could just overcome my fear of waxing...

sounds fab! would love to do something like that - I see you live in Surrey whereabouts do you go just in case it is near me! I live in Sutton x

sounds fab! would love to do something like that - I see you live in Surrey whereabouts do you go just in case it is near me! I live in Sutton x

It's called Daisy's Room @ Greens Health & Fitness Club on Purley Way.

I've had a mother to be facial, massage treatment at Clarins a few times:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Well im starting now and gonna start getting my nails and hair done alot more as i never get the chance so hubby said i should start to make time for myself!!

I treated my mum to a session at Spa Illuminata (www.spailluminata.com) in Mayfair for her 50th this year and when I saw the place I REALLY wanted to go too!!!! It's just the prices are quite expensive and I know my hubby will say the money could be better spent, but I'll probably never get another chance to spend a day somewhere like that again for a looooong time!

Sounds great!

I'm going on vacation tomorrow,I will definitely be pampering myself! :)

Thanks! I will look into it!

For the past few months I've been treating myself to a pedicure once a month, as I feel it relieves the tightness in my feet where they are so swollen from water retention. Also it's so nice to have somebody paint my toenails properly for me, as I can no longer reach mine without grunting like a pig, and sweating and squashing poor bumpy.
Tomorrow I am treating myself to a haircut in the morning (the first one in at least a year!) and my pedicure in the afternoon, and I can't wait!
xxx

For the past few months I've been treating myself to a pedicure once a month, as I feel it relieves the tightness in my feet where they are so swollen from water retention. Also it's so nice to have somebody paint my toenails properly for me, as I can no longer reach mine without grunting like a pig, and sweating and squashing poor bumpy.
Tomorrow I am treating myself to a haircut in the morning (the first one in at least a year!) and my pedicure in the afternoon, and I can't wait!
xxx

Yeah, my feet are gonna need so MAJOR attention in the later months!

Thanks! I will look into it!

Here's the link:

https://daisysplace.net/treatments.php?treat=2

and here's the treatment description:

Pregnancy pamper - 1hour 30mins - £55.00
An intensive skin conditioning treatment to help prepare for pregnancy by enriching the skin with marine extracts and vitamins E. Treatment can be used through out pregnancy from 3 months on to improve skin’s elasticity and lessen the appearance of stretch marks, treatment also incorporates a mini facial.

Oh feels sooo good treating ourselves! I had my pedicure and feet massage this morning and it felt so relaxing! I'll keep doing it whenever I feel tired!!

Pamper myself? I'm just hoping to find time for a bath with some bubbles in it! lol

Grrr, I can't find anywhere round here that does preg pampering without charging the earth- and I've just moved from Croydon ways!! Ho-hum.

Yours sounds good though, I'm jealous!

My search continues...

Jammy Jo Jo....I've always had my "Mother to be" and "New Mum" pamper sessions at Clarins....check them out, sometimes they have buy one get one free offers too:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I went yesterday to my local salon for a Clarins Blissful Blessing ! It included a massage, gentle bump massage with clarins stretch mark cream, a lower leg massage with some wonderfully cooling gel (which i bought) and a clarins facial. Followed by a pedicure, it was heaven !!!!
I recomend all pregnant women treat themselves. I have booked to go again in 3 weeks time !! xxxx

Gems it's lovely isn't it? Is it Blissful Begginings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->