Anyone pre-ordered COD or any other game on Amazon?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
I pre ordered it like 2 weeks ago and the money i had saved for it has just been floating around in my account till it goes out.

Question is, when does it go out? Im 99% sure its gone out of the bank this morning, but theres nothing on my statement from them and not an email either?

If it hasnt gone, £40 has just vanished from my account?! Help :flow:

check ur amazon account to see if it says it's been dispatched!

Ohs friend preordered fifa of amazon and they said it would come on day of release and it didn't end up coming til 3/4 days later! You can check the status of it on your account though :)

Amazon used to dispatch early in order for it to get to you on release, but now they only do that if you pay for First Class shipping... If you choose Super Saver shipping, it'll come a few days later than the release date xx

Oh, and yeah they usually take the payment anything up to 7 days before release, and they don't warn you, they just expect you to know, but once it's dispatched (it will tell you this on your account) it'll show up on your bank statements :) xx

Thankyou lovleys! Still not saying dispatched, and i payed first class for it! I hope its here tomorrow, else OH will not be happy!!

It'll probably be dispatched today, all UK retailers have been forbidden to release them any earlier than the 7th November as Activision are cracking down on people getting CoD early :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->