anyone pregnant or been pregnant whilst breastfeeding?

flosie

Reaction score
I am around 6 weeks pregnant and breastfeeding my 17 month dd. I hear people talking about having nursing aversions whilst pregnant, at what stage of pregnancy does this happen? I feel fine nursing but my dd has started biting which she never did before! She also takes longer to get to sleep as she's always nursed to sleep but now won't untill she's really tired, i'm having to just let her play until that happens. Not ideal but it seems the gentlest approach

I am almost 40 weeks and still nursing my 21 month old :thumbup:

The nursing aversion started in 3rd trimester after the nipple soreness and colostrum returned.

He only nurses for naps and bed time now, it is definitely irritating.

BUT, with working with him he will go to sleep or back to sleep with a bottle of cow's milk (not my favorite option, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do).

You can get through it :hugs:

I'm still nursing my 25 month old and I have an 8 month old so I breastfed throughout my whole pregnancy. It was not enjoyable at all towards the end, some time in the third trimester I think, but was ok up to then. Sadly my nursing aversion never went away (just with the toddler) after the birth so I still grit my teeth the whole time shes feeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->