anyone recommend a good 'off road'

suzib76

Reaction score
am looking for a good pushchair for up at the horses, going to shows etc as i dont want my 'everyday' pram getting muddy :wacko: at the moment i am using a second hand pliko but it is bloody hopeless going across any ground at all

must be able to lie flat as Lana is still very small and something substantial that she could nap in, bearing in mind the winter approaching, dont want anything too flimsy

Quinny Buzz 3. Get the all-terrain front wheel for it (you can find it online, or any good pram centre should be able to order it for you). You can usually pick Buzz's up 2nd hand for a good price too, because they're so popular and there are so many about!

I had my Buzz going off-road around our local wildlife park last winter, and it was going through 4+inches of snow without the slightest problem :) The carrycot part (if you got it) is so snuggly, it's sort of fluffy/furry material, and really cosy. The seat unit is memory foam, and it lies flat too :)

Another option which I know people find very good for off-road is the Maxi Cosi Mura :)

defo the buzz, we went on proper walks around parks, up and down muddy hills, right in the forests, was amazing!

I have the Mothercare Xtreme Urban Detour, Its quite a big one, but my 16 month old still looks so comfy in it, I love it and it is soooo easy to steer, goes well over sand and is a breeze through the forest on dogs walks. I love it, and after using it am loathed to use my Obaby stroller coz although its much smaller, it is so hard to push after the ease of the urban detour. I used to have the quinnzy buzz and I didnt like it at all, I found the steering had life of its own. Maybe they have progressed since I had mine though.

p.s - You can get them quite cheap, I only paid 30 quid for mine second hand with local pick up on ebay ! But for something thats gonna get mucky and muddy would you wanna spend more?

i picked up an urban detour this afternoon for £16 :) on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->