Anyone single digits?

DREAMCATCHER1

Reaction score
So I have 9 days left and I feel like I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER arghh. I've tried everything except castor oil (which I won't be trying). The only action I've had is 3 hours of contractions after I dtd but they subsided when I went to sleep :( Anyone else feel crappy?

This is my 2nd and I have 7 days left. Been taking RLT and EPO and bouncing on my ball.
I was induced with my first as I was 2 weeks over and I'm ready for this one to come now. He is fully engaged and putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis :(

Yeah I'm feeling so much pressure too, I was a week late with my first. And this one is due on the same date my first was due, I want their birthdays as far apart as possible :(

I have 9 days left too! Can't wait for my boy to get here. I'm a Seahawks fan, so I'm hoping he comes a little early so I can watch the Superbowl!!

hi i have only 6 days left but feels like i ll b over due this time.my son born 4 days early but this time feeling ok just braxton hicks. hope we all meet our babies soon

I have 13 days til my due date but have a c section booked in 9 days time so I guess I am technically down to single figures now. I'm feeling really crampy and achy tonight though so I'm hoping I might go into labour naturally before my section. I can't believe I'm at this stage already, feels like 2 seconds since I took that pregnancy test!

Yeah it's gone soooo fast this time. My first felt like a life time, but I think when you have children to look after you just don't have the time to think about it :)

I technically have six days left but I feel fine. Went 12 days overdue last time so I am taking my due date (31st) with the proverbial pinch of salt.

Yeah it's gone soooo fast this time. My first felt like a life time, but I think when you have children to look after you just don't have the time to think about it :)

Isn't that the truth!! It took at least ten years to reach the third trimester with my first, and now suddenly there's 10 days left with my second? Seriously it's insane. I've been pregnant since May...itwas such a long time ago but wow it's flown. I remember being in the very early second tri, and then suddenly, ginormous belly, baby kicking, and bam, I'm here waiting on next Friday and I'm going to have a baby!!! :happydance:

7 days for me but I just know she's gonna be late I'm having so many braxtons and it feels like she's trying to burrow out so uncomfy now :wacko:

Baby comes in 9 days here! C section scheduled, feeling miserable and time seems to be dragging!

One week left until my c section! I can't believe how fast it's gone!

tomorrow is my due date but having no signs of labour. have an MW app tomorrow so lets see if labor starts on its own. hoping n praying for the best...
FXed

I have 4 days left until my due date and I'm just feeling really discouraged because I just don't feel like it's close. Does anyone else feel that way? Like I've been pretty even keel for awhile, but now it's like 9 months worth of hormones are coming full force and I feel so sad that he's not here. Like I actually amost start crying when I see pictures of other people's babies because I want mine to be here!! I feel like I'm going out of my mind!

tomorrow is my due date but having no signs of labour. have an MW app tomorrow so lets see if labor starts on its own. hoping n praying for the best...
FXed

Hi Miriam :) Hope your baby comes soon and you have a smooth delivery :)

I am 2 days "overdue". :( I had a feeling I would be late, though I know due dates can be off by a week or more. SO anxious!!!

my due date is tomorrow!! I know that probably won't mean much as I was induced 12 days over with my first but one can hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->