Anyone started spotting/period at only 7dpo and were you/weren't you pregnant?

mrsclt

Reaction score
Started spotting today at 7dpo, no cramps or anything, just a bit of a sore lower back, but then I've had problems with my back since having my first so I dont really bother counting that as a symptom. Last cycle my lp was either 10 or 11 days. Is it normal to get a period a week early? Or is it implantation bleeding? I didn't get IB with my first but I don't know if that means anything. Can breastfeeding change your lp month to month?

I started bleeding at 5dpo, 3 days and so light It was only there when I wiped, it all this was 9 days before af was supposed to show. I can't test till the 10th but I will update if it's negative or positive. I never had this with my first pregnancy, didn't even know I was pregnant till I realized I was 5 days late and my brother looked at me and smiled and said I was pregnant, I thought he was crazy but he was right lol

Went to the gym and after we got home i realised its more like a light flow now :( After some reading on good old google I found out about fallback bbt rise (never heard of it in 2 years ttc and charting), which if it is what I had, would put me at 9dpo, not 7, so its probably AF 1 or 2 days early :( As bumed out as I am, at least I dont have to worry about a 7 day lp!
All the best to uou, fingers crossed!

I got impatient today and tested, and was totally ready for a bfn because af isn't due till the 10th but to my suprise I got a very very faint bfp on two different tests. So to the first question yes it is possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->