Anyone Suffered PPH Twice?

Poloma

Mum to 3 Little Stars
Reaction score
With my second child I retained part of the placenta and suffered a severe Postpartum Hemorrhage (lost 3 1/2 litres of blood)
Im expecting my third in december and I am starting to panic that its going to happen again.
Im also getting worked up at the fact that my last labour was only about 2 hours long from 1st contraction to delivery, so this one could be super fast and hospital is 30 mins away. Keep having nightmares that I deliver in the car and then bleed out!
Has anyone had PPH and the deliverd normally after with no complications? just knowing its possible would give me some hope even though all the info I read says I have a high chance of it happening again :cry:

I'm pregnant with my first so I haven't been through anything like that but when my mum had me she sufffered a postpartum Hemorrhage and so I've heard about it and know how traumatic it is. My mum then had postnatal depression with me which she thinks is closely linked and it's affected our relationship as she's really overprotective towards me.

I just wanted to say that I hope it doesn't happen to you again and that hopefully if you air your concerns to the docs and your midwife they can be really really careful everything goes to plan this time :hugs: .

Thanks for reply hun xXx I think I might call my midwife and have a chat with her about it.
I find myself re-living my daughters birth over and over in my head and its making me feel sick with worry xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->