anyone take asprin to improve there chances

carmyz

Mummy to 3 cute kids
Reaction score
hi all

my sis has just had her 2nd m/c and she wants me to ask u all if u take asprin to improve ur chances of not miscarriaging..

is there anything else u take to. i read on the net that vitex is good to cause it keeps ur progesterone levels high..anyone on that

thanks for any help

I was thinking of taking half asprin a day but i've read online that if you m/c it can make you bleed more, i think some people take it but i'd check with her doc 1st, i'm not 100% sure if it helps, maybe someone else will know more.

one of my friends who had 5 m/cs started taking baby aspirin daily her doc said it would hurt to try low and behold shes now got a 3 month old :) xx

I currently take a baby aspirin a day,I started after my mc and got my bfp. I will continue through my pregnancy until I reach the 3rd trimester. Be sure and let her know its baby aspirin not regular aspirin, 75 - 81mg. I'm not a Dr so all I can offer you is what my obgyn suggested and what I'm going through at the moment. Hope this helps in some way. Some things to help with your progesterone are vitamin b complex, maca, a diet high in fruits and vegetables has been known to help raise progesterone, and I read somewhere flax seed oil can do this as well. I am currently taking prometrium for this pregnancy which is progesterone prescribed by my dr. I'm sorry about your sister, tell her to hang in there and do extensive research before she trys anything, I went through a process of elimination. Personally vitex didn't work for me, it screwed up my cycles but I know others it has worked for. What I found that balanced out things for me was taking EPO (evening primrose oil ) from the day AF started until "O" you don't take it after ovulation as it can cause little contractions and interfere with implantation. I also took Damiana from day 1 until ovulation, it strengthens the egg and improves your overall fertility. By all means research, research, research as some things work for some and not for others. Send your sis hugs.....

Hello,
I had 2 early mcs and when I got a BFP 3rd time round I immediately called my Gyn. I was in a panic and didn't want to mc again. he told me to take 1 baby aspirin a day (adiro100) until the 2nd trimester.
I also read that it makes it easier for implantation to occur if you're TTC.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"