• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone take reglan to boost milk supply?

cckarting

Reaction score
So my ds3 is 4 months and for that last month he's not wanted to bf, which breaks my heart. He only nurses now during the night. I am currently pumping about every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs to try and increase my milk supply (only pumping 1-4 ounces every 2-3hrs) my dr gave me a prescription for reglan, but I haven't taken it because I'm scared of the side effects. So what I'm asking is if you took it how much did it increase your supply, did you have any side effects from it? Thanks!

It did not work for me with my first, and I got really depressed while on it. I switched to domperidone (which I had to order online as my doc didn't perscribe) and it worked wonders.

My dr said she would prescribe the doperidone for me but we don't have it readily available here so the pharmacist would have to make it and it would be pretty expensive....so I was goin to try the reglan first but maybe ill just buy the domperidone online if it works much better and a lot cheaper……

How long did it take to start working for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->