Anyone testing today/tomorrow?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Almost 5 weeks since MC having lots of symptoms again. Going to buy a first response shortly and test! I havent peed all day to make sure its strong enough. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Anyone else testing or tested today? X

I haf a chemical nearly 4 weeks ago which nade me o early in this cycle and 1 day late today bit scared to test. Going to leave it a few days. Let us know what the test is fingers crossed for you

I have no idea when i ovulated, but im just praying it was around the time i was with OH! Have you had any signs ? X

Tested 3 different brands all neg. although one looked slightly positive but im sure was my eyes tricking me wouldnt be the first time. Will test again weekend! X

Good luck ladies! I'm waiting for my strips to come from Amazon. Then I'll be testing. Fingers crossed for us all!

No signs felt bloated other day but that coukd be af. Had four days of af cramps which have gone today and my bbt is still high. Last time i had every sign morning sickness implant cramps thr lot thid time nothing.

Might still be early for bfp for you fingers crossed for you

post a piccy :) xx

https://s27.postimg.org/uwyulhjur/20150707_133615.jpg

Bundle ofJoy, it's still early. Plenty of time :)

Ms sunshine, you sound just like me! Don't give up yet, out bodies like to keep is guessing!

Awe sorry she got ya. I'll tell the witch to stay away for next month!!

Good luck Ladies...

Today I'm 9PDO, I'm going to try and test tomorrow morning. I only have a Clear Blue Digital. To busy with work to go to the store. i'm working split shifts. So tomorrow night I'm gunna go pick up some First Response for Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->