anyone that is Rhesus negative feel ill after injection?

catty

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am rhesus negative and had my anti d injection on tuesday. ever since iv had a full on cold and now im in bed with a banging headache. maybe just a coincidince but it literally began the night of injection.

Also i was not expecting such a big needle ouch, good job my legs are fat haha

mee!! u ad mine monday and got an headache and felt sick:/ and weirdly felt abit fluey:( and agree with the needle:( lol x

I was also meant to get the flu jab and whooping cough jab but she decided that was to many in one day. So glad she never or have a feeling id be even worse

Yh, im having my whooping cough vaccine wed and scared to become ill as im already very ill atm,, anemic, tested for OC and being monitered for pre e, :( but its for a good cause to keep my lil man safe so im all for it:)x

Yeh i am going to get the whooping cough one at my next appointment but dont think il bother with the flu one as its already april.

Hope you feel hetter soon!!

With my last pregnancy I had it in my arm? How come you had it in your leg?
I had it at 13 weeks this pregnancy (in my arm) and felt fine, xx

The needle i had was probably a similar size to the width of my arm (maybe exaggerating a little) so it wouldnt have worked in my arm, hmm not sure why they were different its an intramuscular injection so that might be why

I had mine in my arm too!!! Midwife said they don't do it in your bum/leg anymore. I haven't had any side affects though other then a bruise!!

That's what mine said too Sarah.. ? Dunno.. Xx

Hope i got the right thing then! It would have been to big to get in my arm as was a large needle. are you in uk?

iv ad the anti d in all 3 pregnancys, always had it in my arm but when my mum was pregnant with me nearly 21 yrs ago she had it in her bum :S

Wonder why i got it in a different place, weird

I've had it twice through my pregnancy and felt fine after it both times.

Had the whopping cough and flu jab and felt fine after those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->