Anyone tried Baby Massage class?

stepmum

Oliver's Mummy
Reaction score
We are booked onto baby massage class next week, every medical person we have encountered so far has recommended it especially for preemies, has anyone been to one of these classes? We give Oliver a little massage when he's had his bath but I'm assuming we'll be shown different techniques etc.

Has anyone been before and if so in what ways was it beneficial to your babies?

We didn't go with Alex , simply cause her reflux was so bad. The HV kept pushing me but she never quite understood the severity of the situation!

Hubby went with Tori though, so I can't tell you from a prem perspective but both Tori and hubby loved it and he'd go every week if he could!

I would have loved to have gone, but was virtually impossible having my 3 other kids, with school and nursery run inbetween etc. They never seem to have these things at suitable times. xx

We went when she was about 3 months old. She wasent too bothered about the massage but she dident hate it so i continued going. It was nice to get out of the house.

We went when she was about 3 months old. She wasent too bothered about the massage but she dident hate it so i continued going. It was nice to get out of the house.

Thats what I figure, even if it doesn't make a difference to his development at least he'll be around other babies as he doesn't have much contact with other babies just yet.

My bubba LOVES it, and I love chatting to the other mums. I like finding out what the next stages of development are too from other babies so I know roughly what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->