Anyone tried Conceive Plus??

shezzy03

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was doing some research online and came across a few forums talking about a lube called Conceive Plus. Many say that this is what helped them get pregnant after many years of trying. They would use it as a lube and insert some inside (TMI) before having sex.

So I was wondering if anyone hear had heard of it? Would you consider trying it? And just generally would like to know others opinions.

Thanks

:)

I use a similar brand called PreSeed and I use a little inside before BDing. This is my second cycle so waiting to see if it helps :)

Wow, I was going to ask the same thing today, we sell it where I work and I think if I don't get a bfp this time I'm going to try it next month, so will be stalking this post to see if anyone else has had good results from it

I've just gone through my Preseed lube (same thing) and it didn't help (used for about 6 cycles)....this cycle I bought Conceive Plus (though I'm not sure its different from Preseed)

I'm curious if anyone has tried both and which one you liked better.

I used conceive plus the month i conceived my son :D

I got pregnant the first cycle I used Conceive Plus after 3+ years of trying. Although I can't say it was because of the lube. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. It was my first month on Femara to force ovulation. It was a combo of Femara, Conceive Plus and soft cups. But the lube may have helped. I like it.

I got pregnant the first cycle I used Conceive Plus after 3+ years of trying. Although I can't say it was because of the lube. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. It was my first month on Femara to force ovulation. It was a combo of Femara, Conceive Plus and soft cups. But the lube may have helped. I like it.

Yes i must say my siutation was similar. I did use conceive plus that month but it was also on my first round of clomid:shrug:

I tried conceive plus last cycle & ended up with a cp. I've read good things about using the sperm friendly lubes. One of the bad things is that it can help unhealthy swimmers get to the egg so I think that's what may have happened with us.

Because of my cp it seems I somehow ovulated unusually late & somehow managed to catch my egg without realizing (I didn't know I ovulated late) & no lube help at all.

On a plus note, we learned we liked using lube. I'm not that really dry but this made things feel better :D

Best of luck & loads of :dust:

So - I used my first tube of Conceive Plus last night and I have to be honest - I liked it a LOT better than Preseed. Mostly though because having the tube pre-filled made it so easy to use.

Hopefully it does the trick this cycle...I think my OH's swimmers need all the help they can get!

Good luck BeachyFeelin :)

Kits: I may sound a little airhead but what is CP?

Of course you're not an airhead shezzy! There's so many abbreviations on here.

CP is short for a chemical pregnancy, one that lasts a very short because for whatever reason it wasn't viable. Tends to happen right around when AF is due. It's very common but a lot of women don't know about it unless they're really TTC.

Please don't take my post as negative, I just wanted to share my experience with it, like I said I've read loads of good reviews with sperm friendly lube and only some not so successful. I think I've just been unlucky in the past.

After two years of trying for #1 with unexplained infertility, we tried PreSeed and preggers I got! Then I started using it again afterwards since I liked it, my dh and I started NTNP assuming it would take another two years and well, preggers again. Whether it is PreSeed or not, I'm sure I'll never know, but I do like it and will probably continue to use it.

Haven't used preseed, it seemed kind of messy. First cycle using Conceiveplus and other than it drying super quickly when exposed to air... it works very nicely and isn't super heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->