Anyone tried Easidream?

tinyme77

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has tried it. It is £249 but wouldn't it be great if it worked?

https://www.easidream.com/

I read about it in Takeabreak magazine and the research looks good.

we read about it in a magazine, was very interested until we saw the price....would have bought one if they were £50 or less but at £249 plus £26 for the sheep we'll give it a miss and rock him ;-)

omg i actually think its an awful idea, whatever happened to mums and dads looking after the lo - i would hate to think of my job as mum being taken over by a flamin fluffy sheep :(

I actually saw this in action at the earls court baby show. They put a baby down in the cot and she settled right down. Even though there was the noise of the show. If you have a baby that doesn't settle then the ££ cost of a good nights rest isn't an issue. My second baby wouldnt settle at all and this would have been brilliant for him. I think that they dont have anymore stock until January though as their first batch sold out in a couple of days.

hiya, I hope you don't mind me replying to this thread, but I have just bought the easidream (sheep only)
My daughter is 2 years old and i really wanted to give up breastfeeding, but she was so used to the comfort and snuggleness of being fed throughout the night, 2-3times a night (at least) and nothing i could do would settle her, So when i finally had the guts to try giving up again, I looked online for some help. I tried giving her bottles & formula (toddler SMA) I tried, new teddies, a nightlight, soothing music cds, Everything, but nothing was working, she was desperate for mummy. I was at the end of my tether!!
I searched online for some new and alternative ways to settle babies to sleep and came across the Easidream, I loved the idea of the cradle being rocked, but as my daughter is 2 she was FAR too big for it!! but the sheep (which my daughter has named 'Timmy' ) he looked like a good idea, I loved that it played heartbeat noises (adult & foetal) with white noises and harp music.
It arrived about a week ago, and it worked!! the 1st night we tried it, she fell asleep within 2 minutes! I kid you not! it really did!
but i thought, Maybe its just a gimmick, as with the other methods we tried, they all worked once or twice, BUT we are still getting results! even when she's waking up at 2am screaming and wanting to come out her cot, I put the sheep on (harp & adult heartbeats) and within seconds, she's calmed down again and sleeping! she's even sleeping for longer periods! which is great as i was getting desperate!!
finally a way of getting her to sleep and also not breastfeeding!! 2 years is enough!!!!!
If you have a baby that's unsettled or your looking for a new way to try getting your baby off the boobs and sleeping all night, I DEF recommend that you buy the sheep!
or if you can afford it, the whole system (I wish it was out 2 years ago!!)
its not a lot of money for a peaceful and complete nights sleep!
I'm loving how something so simple and easy is working!! its amazing!!
also, he looks super cute too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->