Anyone tried WeePee nappies?

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
Iona is causing havoc with her nappies as she just wees/poos straight out of them as she's got massive leg gape due to having such skinny legs. The hospital have only got one other nappy thats even tinier than the ones they've tried with her so far and they said it will be useless as it doesn't absorb much at all.

I've found the WeePee 800g-1.25kg nappies online but was wondering if any of you have tried them and found them to be any good?

I'm just desperately trying to find something that will stop her nest getting wet/dirty each time she wees or poos when on her side :dohh:

Hi Lottie, Yeah we tried them and they were good. Never used them for that long though. I ended up sharing them out over the ward and never ordered more in. :dohh: I always felt they made her look a bit more comfortable then when wearing the hospital ones. :thumbup:

Sorry that I can't help. Our NICU used Pampers, they had a size that was smaller than the "Micro" size you can buy.

We had the weepee ones but we waited until J was a bit bigger (it was the 800g-1.25kg ones we bought and she was just over 800g at the time)before we finally decided to buy them and by that time the small absorbant strip on them wasnt absorbant enough so we stuck with the pampers micro baby and just rolled them up and folded them until we managed to work out a way to have no leg gape. Half the nurses in the NICU told us that was why they didnt use them and half said they were fab and that they couldnt wait until more were ordered! We were in the same unit at the same time as Dasy so to finally get to the point(!) I think it maybe depends on your baby?? maybe in the same way as pampers suit some and huggies suit others??

Sorry if this isnt much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->