Anyone TTC #2 (and really nervous)?!

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
I was so stoked on giving our babe a sibling but now I'm getting very scared, nervous, anxious... wondering if I can handle it, envisioning double tantrums, newborn sleeplessness (and not being able to lounge around with newborn like before since DD will be almost 3 and requiring entertainment). I seriously feel like I might hyperventilate at moments thinking about it... I get my IUD out next week and all set to TTC my first cycle of the new year which will be late January... aaahhhhh!!

I'm also ttc #2.. my son is turning 1 year this month..it's gonna be a little crazy I think

We are ttc #2 as well. My son will be 2 in Feb :) I'm excited but also a little nervous!

We are going to TTC no 2 properly next month. Scares the hell out of me!

We are trying for #3 and I'll tell you (obviously my own opinion) going from 1 to 2 was fairly easy. My ds1 was just 2 when his brother came. The transition was fairly easy. Ds1 was really helpful. Now they are almost 2 and 4 and they love each other (sure that will change ;) ) and play together really well. It's not that scary, lol. Wishing you lots of luck!

My son is 26 months old and we'll start ttc #2 this cycle. We had unexplained infertility and It took 26 cycles and finally ivf to conceive my DS so I'm not so hopeful about conceving #2 naturally BUT I'm so scared of what will happen when we do manage to conceive, one way or another!!

We've been TTC #2 since May and I still have moments where I panic! My DD is 4 now and I have times where I stop and think "what are we letting ourselves in for" :haha:

The majority of me is excited for a new baby but the thought of sleepless nights terrifies me!

Thanks for the reassurance gals. Here is sit in the docs office waiting for my appt... My stomach is churning lol here we go! Glad I'm not alone! Good luck you girls TTC maybe I'll see u soon on the other boards!!

Metal I think I remember you on the boards from the first time around! You were just ahead of me (my son was born in February 2013). ;) Hoping for a smooth transition from 1 to 2 for all of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->