Anyone Use Cheeky Wipes?

SmokyJoe78

Reaction score
I've recently started using Cheeky Wipes and really like them, except for one thing.

When I wash the dirty ones in the mesh bag, the ones that are really dirty (ie have poo on them!), don't seem to get clean.

Does anyone else find this?

I suppose it's more that they are stained rather than dirty, but you're supposed to be able to put the clean ones back into the box, without drying them. However, if I dry them then the stains will get bleached out in the sunshine, but that's just a bit of a hassle.

Any thoughts?! Ta.

I don't have cheeky wipes but I sometimes find that when I put our nappies and wipes in the wash, if I don't empty them out of the mesh bag (or at least partially tip them out), I get one stray wipe left in the bottom of the mesh that doesn't get properly clean. I think it's because the mesh holds it in a folded up position so the poo can't wash out properly. I try not to put wipes in the bucket folded up, I lay them flat, and that seems to help. Is the mesh you're using quite small?

Ive not had that problem, but i do as Rachel does and let them run through the machine free of the bag. Infact i dont use the bag anymore, i empty the tub into the washing machine first including the water.

I put them in the mesh bag and never have a problem with stains :S! I sometimes put a small scoop of vanish in to help them along too x

Maybe I will try them out of the bag, although it is quite a biggish one, and hope I don't lose any down the side of the drum (which is what happened to my breast pads :blush: ) :haha:

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->